Committed to better energy, over 100,000 employees help throughout the world to provide the Group’s customers with products and services that are safer, more affordable, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to the greatest number of people.
Total puts Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the heart of its activities and conducts its operations according to the following principles of:
- protecting the safety and security of people and its facilities;
- limiting its environmental footprint;
- ensuring that its Code of Conduct is applied in its sphere of operations;
- incorporating the challenges of sustainable development in the exercise of its activities;
- increasing its local operations by placing dialogue with its stakeholders at the heart of its policy and contributing to the economic and social development of the regions where the Group has operations with the objective of creating shared value;
- promoting equal opportunities and fostering diversity and cultural mix among its personnel.
Adani Group headquartered in Ahmedabad, India is one of India’s largest integrated infrastructure conglomerates. The group is focused on protecting the environment and improving lives in communities through its CSR program.
As part of our strategy to develop new gas markets, Total expands its partnership with the Adani Group to contribute to the development of the Indian natural gas market.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an organization specializing in IT services, consultancy and business solutions that has been a part of many large businesses across the world in their transformations over the last 50 years.
The Digital Innovation Center
Total and TCS have signed an agreement to form a Digital Innovation Center . This will be based in Pune and will explore game changing technologies and solutions.
HPCL is a an Indian Public Sector Undertaking and a Forbes 2000 company.
Formation of South Asia LPG
Total’s Joint Venture with Hindustan Petroleum, has to its credit to be India’s first underground Cavern LPG storage facility at Visakhapatnam, operational since 2008. The cavern has storage capacity of 60,000 tons.